marți, mai 19

A day in the life of... [part 2]

This has deffinetly not been a lazy day [unfortunately, maybe]... Except the morning, when I overslept and then couldn't get out of bed for like 2 more hours.

Then I went to school, for the most painfully boring 3 hours of my life... Having to listen the Romanian Secret Service market their "opportunity windows" [some people actually are interested in applying for those positions, actually!], and then wait for the teacher to come for 1 hour, and then listen to her threats about the final exam. All in all, laaaaaaaame and useless.

Then I had to go to the doctor. She hasn't seen me since December, and since a lot has happened to my health since then, we had a loooong talk. Her being amazed and shocked, me thinking she is so predictable. The same lines "But you are too young", "26 cm??? That's the size of a child's head!", and, my favorite, "I noticed that you were a little fat, and I usually tell that to my girl patients, but I didn't tell you" - gee, thanks! I have two remarks on this: First, I am very surprised that people like to "measure" their problems, their tragedies. If I had said "I had a large tumor", it wouldn't have been so shocking than "I had a 26 cm tumor", although it is the same shit. And second, it was not really all my fault that I didn't notice I was going fatter and fatter, in fact, everybody did, but nobody really dared to tell me [not to say that everybody thought I was pregnant:P]

Then the even worse part of the day... I lost my full membership because I was late for the elections... I would have lost it anyway when I left for Erasmus, but I wish it didn't have to happen this way... It's a tough punctuality lesson that I had to learn...

The best part of the day was the karaoke... Starting from 8:30, until about 1 PM, with a very big difficulty in intercultural communication with Urs [ funny, funny, funny! ], nice songs [ even if my voice is really awkward from the boogers ], nice company, nice words and... butterflies because I finnaly realized that I'm going to leave AIESEC Bu for a while... And the hardest part is to leave the people I've grown so attached to... I will have to adapt to a whole new culture, to new, different people, which will be nice and challenging and all, but in the end, it won't really make me feel like home, at least not from the beginning. I really hope I'm gonna be wrong with that.

And the night sort of ended with a challenge I was proposed... Which I'm thinking of accepting :) I'll detail when I actually accept it and go along with it.

All in all, it's been by busiest and fullest day as a sick person. I am proud of myself :)

Good night, my beloved, sweet dreams and high hopes for a better tommorrow every day,
Yours.

Niciun comentariu: