vineri, mai 15

On my way home

[This is the third time I'm writing this post, since Firefox quit unexpectedly every time I tried to post it... ARGH]

I'm on my way home, after a rough night. I was to a pretty cool party, with nice people and atmosphere. What was even cooler at this party was that it was the first non-AIESEC party where I met an AIESECer. So, of course, in between a drink, a dance and a talk with other persons, me and Oana (Toiu) finally ended up talking about AIESEC, future plans, memories, etc...
I'm going home now, heading for another party, my mom's this time... Yesterday I had a hard time in finding a nice present for her. I innitially went for the regular: a photo frame, a vase, a clock, stuff that she likes but that practically end up dusting up on a shelf. SO I decided to buy her something more personal, something nice, something that would remind her of me. SO I bought her a nice opal necklace, and I put it into a small, very classy box, in case she doesn't like it/doesn't want to wear it, to wear the box with her and thus remember me anyway :) [I'll have to explain this story to her to when I give her the present:P]

As for the honeymoon effect... I've had a lot of persons/situations/moods that tried to kick me out of this state of mind, but I realized that I can manage to overcome these nasty realities, adapt them to my own state of mind, and thus the hineymoon effect will never go away, because it actaully doesn't exist [thank you, Urs, for helping me realize that :) ]

I'm signing off now, I hope that this time my post will end up safely on the blog.
Till next time,
Take care of your hearts
Yours,
Ioana

Un comentariu:

Bogdan spunea...

Me like your blog...Also russian mafia